Food Strategy believes in people having the freedom to eat safe food - anywhere, anytime. We believe in education as a means to create a country of trusted and safe food venues.
Our team of food service experts are working hard to build an easily-accessible library of free tools and resources that you can implement straight into your food business. Watch this space grow:
We have obtained the below resources to support and educate you on compliance with the Food Standards Code developed by Food Standards Australia New Zealand. These standards are upheld by the many local authorities (councils) around Australia. Please use the below resources to educate your team and enable your food business to achieve the highest standards possible:
The following food safety guides and checklists are graciously authored and supplied by Brisbane City Council.
- Food Safety Made Easy Guide - Brisbane City Council [PDF 11.1MB]
- Food Safety Checklist - Brisbane City Council [PDF 2.4MB]
- Food Safety Template - Brisbane City Council [PDF 0.5MB]
The following food safety information is graciously authored and supplied by the NSW Food Authority
- Bacillus cereus Fact Sheet - NSW Food Authority [PDF 45KB]
- Campylobacter Fact Sheet - NSW Food Authority [PDF 49KB]
- E Coli Fact Sheet - NSW Food Authority [PDF 53KB]
- Hepatitis A Fact Sheet - NSW Food Authority [PDF 45KB]
- Listeria Fact Sheet - NSW Food Authority [PDF 54KB]
- Salmonella Fact Sheet- NSW Food Authority [PDF 54KB]
The following food safety information is graciously authored and supplied by the Food Safety Information Council